Although at first I thought it was just another movie for kids, but I was wrong!
The cinema at "The Cathay" was full and I realise if I did not catch it, I will regret.
Worth watching it, except the glasses do make me feel dizzy at times.
After the show, thanks a lot!
You managed to put a big smile on my face and
Great minds do think alike and I appreciated the effort!!
It was then supper, supper, supper.
Super filling.
It's time to hunt for presents!
We left ... 6 hours to my working shift and 11 more hours to PARTY!! ((:
Merry Christmas once again!
ps: Thanks for the planner- you know I need it! <3s
The show was definitely something refreshing the like the usually ones we catch. Too bad Jovan watched with mum already.
ReplyDeleteFinally got most of the presents and I'm looking forward to the mini party later on. You'll get to see my colleagues and workplace.
Sure to get drunk =x
lol....u watch bolt liao ar....the hamster reali v stupid sia....and thats y is v funny....haha....btw am back...lol
ReplyDeleteHaha! Both of us managed to stay awake and not DRUNK!
ReplyDeleteI'm a good drinker yeah! Enjoyed the celebration and the meet up with your wonderful colleagues! ((:
Haha!! Yup.. the hamster damn funny and cuuuuttteeeee ((:
ReplyDeleteWelcome back!