As mentioned, we arrived at Aranda Country around 5pm.
And tata!! Here's the place!

Collection of key and housekeeping list.

The place is indeed up to my expectations!

Starting to unpack.
The view right outside my suite.
Off we go for dinner!

Everyone's seem hungry.

Shopping at ntuc next. Selecting fresh fruits for my guests.

Advice from aunt how to choose a good watermelon.
Uncle tan!

sis came over at night and pass me this!
Lovely Coach Handbag!
The giftbox.
Then he got busy with how I should dress up myself.
Tata.. except I didn't wear that Tiara, though I love it. Haha. *shy*
Morning- Time for breakfast!
Smile!
I totally love my sis's car!
Blink blink is her love.

Aracde next as it was still early for setting our hair.

While I set my hair, he got a hair cut and sis got a hair wash.

my dressing table.

Then here's come the pizza man thingy.
He locked us out saying that he did not order pizza?! :P

Sister straight hair vs. My temp perm hair.

My first kimono top.
For the time being, i shall stop here.
Next post will be continue of this where the guests arrive!!
Photos have been uploaded to friendster.
Facebook shall be next. ((:
woots so many photo ar....ur hair...makes u look old...haha...opps...
ReplyDeleteis not old lor.. is just a lil' mature =x
ReplyDeletewats lil?.....tmr is my cruise trip...am so happy...
ReplyDeletelil means little.. LOL.. i know i know! Stop showing off! Haha! :P
ReplyDelete