Monday, December 22, 2008

I'm back with updates!

A bit slow with my updates as it had been already 10 days after my bday..
haha.. and I had not finish updating it.
Feeling unwell these few days.

Lynn san is the first guest to arrive.
She helped me with the make-up for the day and she's really sweet.
She's like a part of my family. Wash the stuffs, heat the chocolate with him, helped out a lot a lot!
*super touched* Thanks a lot sis! I love you!
oh ya! my sisters love her too! Haha! She kept giving praises to her!

Peektures of my guests. (not in order/ randomly selected peektures)

Grand arrival of Lynn-san. She saved my day.

Thanks for the great great help in handling this fondue machine!

Family Families!

Sisters (NTSS) and Marketing (Y3s2).

W15L and Year 3.

W15L and Year 3.

W66H and Colleagues.

Beo Crescent Doctors, Hoon and Fred (NTSS).

W66H and Relatives.

Relatives- Gu Ma, Gu Cheong.

Cousin and W66R.

Brother & Girlfriend and Sisters.

Thank you everyone for the presents! I love every single of it! Hearts!

No comments:

Post a Comment