Saturday, December 06, 2008

Seeing "X"

Just realise that I had forgot to mention in my post yesterday.
I got my first "X" for this sememster due to my cramp.
And for the next week, there will be more "X"!
I will only be attending school for ONE day out of the 2 days lessons I have for next week.
Monday is holiday and Friday is my off day.
then i will be seeing another "X"!

Went for the networking session yesterday and I really reflected a lot!
Everyone who attended already had a choice on their mind, which Uni to enter, which degree to take.
I'm like the only one that had no idea, even he had already decided where to go.
And so after Ms Chong asked me, I really did started to consider the choice I want.

Checked out on NUS website and had decided on three choices.
Hopefully I can at least get into one of the choice I had made.
Then I will be able to make my parents proud! ((:

have you made your choice?

4 comments:

  1. haha i got lots of 'X' liao. Only can pon 2 more times =X I tot u already know ur path which is Uni (physicology or something like that de)? Anw I choose my path, haha i think u know =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!! Ya!! it's psycology but i'm kind of afraid that I cant get in. Cos my GPA is a little below 3.5 and I think it's not enough! Worst still, there is an interview to go through! *scare* You know how soft spoken we are. Haha! ((:

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahaha, elaine is soft spoken?? haha i think u can make it de. plus u can ask ur FYP PI or faci to write testimonial for u, will help.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha!! Will try then! Thanks babe! ((:

    ReplyDelete