Monday, December 22, 2008

His Award Ceremony.

Firstly, I would like to congrate him for receiving TWO awards!
Congratulation boy! I'm so proud of you!

He is only allowed to invite two guests and so his aunt and I attended together.
It was so rush for us as we just checked out that morning.
Cabbed back to Yishun then cabbed down to school.

Peektures!

The invitation card.

My killer heels! I had not wear heels for a super long period!

despite the few inches of my heels, I'm still so short.

Before ceremony. The academic awards infomation.

Aunt and I sat behind the Principal (Mr. Yeo) and the sponsor.
Mr Ng Chee Mang (Chartered Semiconductor) Mr Jacky Yap (Camelot P/L).

During the ceremony to his turn on stage.
My peektures turn out to be blur but his is clear and I'm still waiting for his peektures!

Before the ceremony ends, there's some performance.

Buffet time.

Vier and Aunt.

Us.

His award. ((:
Congratulation once again!

And this year Christmas Eve will be at CashRun ((:
at least there's celebration!

2 comments:

  1. is that the heels u want at CK? hehex is nice and tall!! how come Javier so fast graduate??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. nope.. the CK one i went to try again. Not very nice the second time i try, so bought this from MONDO. Very nice also. Haha.. No la.. not graduate, he's going to graduate with US. Is just an Award Ceremony ((:

    ReplyDelete