It will be peektures of my 21st birthday party and the gifts I had received.
the time now is 5:20am and he just msn-ed me.
asking me to unpack the stuffs he bought over to my place.
actually he had sms-ed me earlier but there's problem with my phone and so I can't receive msg from him.
It was my 21st birthday presents and now I know why he is giving it to me late.
He wants to see what gifts I did not receive from my wishlist and get it for me within his limit.
Thanks bullVIER!
Thanks for the bikini(s), the DKNY watch and the bouquet of roses with my favourite white lilies <3s
wa... got bikini(s) liao. hehex. can go beach wif him liao =P
ReplyDeletewooo nice....wan see u in bikini....opps....faster post all the photo on ur blog...haha and jy for ur FYP....2more weeks.....scary
ReplyDeleteHaha.. i wan to go with you all!! ((:
ReplyDeleteHaha.. u so straightforward ar? shy lor.. jiayou for fyp too!
ReplyDelete