I seriously need to score well for this UT as this is the only module i did not score an A for the UT but rather a super low grade!!
I'm
though i know the chances of getting in is slim..
urgh!! worst of all, I can't use my laptop now, meaning i can't download 6P to my laptop and all my quiz answer are inside!!
hopefully tomorrow get to loan a fujitsu laptop (thanks for waking up super early for that!)
and I think i need to find a time and head down to SIM LIM soon!!
all i can do now is to refer to the 6Ps only.
pray hard that I can stop making careless mistake for tomorrow's calculation!
after all these while, finally i have decided..
to let .., to take .., to enjoy .., to treasure .. and to forget ..
Handed the cards to song, aidi and louis!
they confirmed with me that they will be attending!! Woohoo!
Gave all my collegues the cards too!
and hopefully I can find some time down to Beo and pass to my ex-collegues too!
I AM SOOOOOOO LOOKING FORWARD TO MY BIG DAY!! ((:
study time now =x
and dear friends, i just realise..
we no longer need to do module selection!! a big WOOHOO!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment