It was a nice gathering, filled with fun and laughter on last saturday (2211o8)!
Will update on thursday as I'm having UT yesterday and today.
And tomorrow is FYP day.
Enjoyed the W15L gathering.. the ones who I first met when i entered RP ((:
edited @ 1120am on 2711o8
due to the above post might be too long, i edited this post.
Lynn got tricked by us when it's present giving time.
There was this christmas tree filled with gifts near us and since I stood the nearest to there..
I just took any of it and gave her.
And omg.. she believed it! And we took more!! HAHA!!
she still asked me so this is where you all hide the gifts?
Wahaha!!
Jade and I was like laughing our ass off!
after all it was meant to create some laughter for everyone.
Guess all of us have fun. :D
how come ur post everytime is bday de?hows ur fyp le?
ReplyDeletehaha!! cos i know many november babies!! ((:
ReplyDeleteFYP.. finishing i suppose ((:
yours??
haha erm still gt quite abit...thx for ur help today....go read my blog...damm tulan...
ReplyDeletehaha!! didnt help much at all..
ReplyDeleteignore this kind of people who makes you angry..
it's not worth it, waste your energy only..
calm down and stay cool~~