Thursday, November 20, 2008

My FIRST 21st Birthday Present!!

Yes!!! 22 more days to my birthday but I had already received my FIRST b'day present!
Thank you very much JOANNA HENG WEE YING and BOB CHAI WAY KEAT!!
OMG!!! I am super duper touched!!
Though the gift they gave me isn't on my wishlist, but it is what I needed NOW!
As in NOW!! and they gave me at the right time!
The feeling is just....!
No words can describe my feeling now!
I only know that I am super duper touched la!
真的要感动到流泪了!!!!
not exaggerating!!

Is like when you really need it and it appeared right in front of you!!
Awwww.. really didn't expected that!
Thanks Joanna who is my bullYING and her lovely boy Bob the builder =x
Thanks a lot!! *touched*

Thanks bullVIER for coming to school soooo early even before 745 to help me loan a lappy. Though I no need that ANYMORE!! Thanks for the effort!!

I LOVE MY BULLIES SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!((:



edited @ 908pm - Thanks JingWei, Yvonne and LiYan!

2 comments:

  1. grats on ur first present....haha...wat is it ar....keke.....ur bday present muz be ur wishlist ar?abit hard nia....hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!! I nv say that lor!! got the heart can le.. jus come also can((:

    ReplyDelete