so hard that it's getting too much for me.
i know it's easy, but i need to push myself.
i NEED to go beyond what i can.
i'm really trying hard, very hard.
If you did realise...
an easy task, a simple day.
for me is not.
what i see now is another 6 more weeks of struggling.
I
I want all As for the rest of the week.
UT and daily grades.
i'm trying hard.
sorry to hurt your ears --> listening to my ranting.
i just need a listening ear, someone who really listen.
thanks. *headache*
ps: sorry friends, today PS really tough, plenty of things to do.
I don't think i have the time to give out the cards.
*disappointed*
一天拖一天!!
so ambitious to score all As for daily grades ah, wanna get into Uni izzit? no need to strive so hard... everyday striving so hard and being unhappy is not worth it. Really. Cheer up my sweetie!! *HUGS*
ReplyDeleteHaha!! ya lor.. Uni leh! Not easy to get in. Mus jia you jia you jia you!!! Only that day stressed but normally i can do it happily!! Thanks! ((:
ReplyDelete