Friday, November 14, 2008

Super good mood!

started giving out my inivation cards.
and the FIRST person who received is "WEI JIE".
cos i saw him in the lift when i reached sch.
by monday all should have receive my cards.

yesterday had already mailed out to those who are not RP-ians.
I'm not doing it online cos I want to show my sincerity.

hope it does touches your heart.
So dear friends, let me know if you're coming ((:

first break out was with my dearest angels!!
some discussion for my b'day celebration.
but the best part was about NEXT FRIDAY!!
our dearest lynn (FL) big day!
and she's going to get it from us!! wahaha!!
manufacturing class was fun!
laughter filled up the class.
discussion of zoo/animals like parrot, gorilla related problem lasted for more than 10 mins!

now waiting for faci to be back before all of us can continue on our SAP.
Error error more errors!!


edited: Met sis last night and she's flying off to UK tomorrow midnight.
Will miss her a lot..
Happy for her that she will be meeting Melvin over there and she will be back before my 21st! Bon voyage sis!

4 comments:

  1. bday invitation?wheres mine.....sob....knew u still angry....T_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!! I didn't see you that date mah. But no worries! Monday i will personally visit everyone and you will bound to get yours!

    Lastly, I'm not that petty!! I'm not angry at all!! ((:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mon over liao....i didnt see ur shadow.....!@$%^&*&^%$....buuuuuuu

    ReplyDelete
  4. never thank me still say me..
    DOT DOT DOT )):
    stressful lesson yesterday leh!

    ReplyDelete