Yes! Is drawing of pig.
She "imparted" the skills of drawing pig to me and we begin to have this pig thingy on our msn screen.
She makes me really laugh out loud in class and my team mates was wondering what had happened!

The big fat pig i drew.

The big long pig bullYING drew.

She says this pig she draw looks more like a rhinoceros.

I drew a volcano to show someone erupting then just nice her pig was there.
It makes it looks like the pig is boiling above the volcano =x

bullVIER join in and drew me =x
and bullYING told him "NO PIGS ALLOWED" LOL

then he went to draw a rhino with curly tails.
and bullYING just wrote "NO JAVIER ALLOWED" LOL

bullYING was "SWEET" enough to draw us.
and in return, i was sweet enough too, to draw...

the BULLIES!!!
bullYING had some comments on this but haha!
It's a secret between us! LOL!
Anyway, marketing lesson was fun today!
Especially what I did to Darcy during his presentation! =x
I didn't know i can bring so much fun and laughter to the class.
This is to let Darcy knows that I'm not good to bully. haha.
I'm just fooling around. =x
They makes my day! Bullies and class. ((:
No comments:
Post a Comment