Monday, October 27, 2008

Random/Updates.

Just some update to maintain this blog.
Realise that the previous post was sooooo long!!
if it wasn't shir who tagged me, i wouldn't even bother to do it!
haha!
Happy that I'm always on (Huishi) Shir's mind.
Was working at Silver Cross last night and received her call.
Was quite shocked because we seldom called each other.
She called just to tell me something about levi's.
Aww... how sweet of her. (She knows i'm a big fan of levi's.) *Super touched*

thanks a lot girl.
But my schedule is quite tight.
I really wanna go get it so much so much.

Might try luck tomorrow.

Been busy ever since friday.
After UT, rush down to beo clinic and work.
After work, went home to put my stuffs and down to NS.
Last day at work, so must fetch for the last time ((:
Saw jovan and germaine too.
Saturday was even busier.
Help out at stall and rush down to Silver Cross.
Worked for only few hours and unwell/tired.
Sunday as usual too.
Stall and Silver cross again!
One CA didn't come and I had to work till midnight!
Today at stall again! Cos it's PH and it's super busy!!
And tonight will be Silver Cross again.
I can see money is rolling in~
working super hard(:

I need to prepare for my 21st soon ((:
and hopefully fyp can finish soon.
Left the one and only hardest part to complete.
*tiring but still enjoying everyday*


opps, just realise this is such a long post too. haha.

1 comment:

  1. welcome darling :)

    i heard from my sis it is until 2nd nov. But better go fast, if not later no size or design u want.

    cya soon SOON!

    ReplyDelete