New Look
Visited Nana yesterday.
Wanted to trim my hair and cut short my fringe only.
End up, my hair some kind of dry, decided to cut the dry part away, since Nana said it's only 1 finger long.
After cutting, then i realise it is very short!!
I wanted to grow till my hair can touch my butt.
It used to be the waist length and now, it's slightly below the shoulder above the bra level. ):
Think I need to visit her again next month, when I get my pay.
Or should I visit her next week? *wonder*
Every visit to her cost me a lot, but it's all worthwhile.
Wanted to try out the place where Bin introduce but am still afraid of letting others to make my hair.
Thanks lynn for styling my hair for me today ((:
I want my hair to be longer before my birthday!!!
you're welcome! short also nice ma, actually not veri short la, onli the fringe looks weird... maybe u can clip ur hair, lidat no need to go cut again (waste $$)
ReplyDeletewah u wan ur hair to touch ur bum....abit too long liao le....wash hair aso mafan....haha...then next time i see u can pull ur hair....keke....jkjk....later u like wang fei hong use ur hair kong fu wack me....i mati....keke....opps
ReplyDeleteI think u just clip and style ur hair then it will be okie.. then look like u change hair style. hahaha.. =D
ReplyDeletehaha.. where got? my fringe used to be so long and now, i finally chop it away. And i think it will go shorter next mth (:
ReplyDelete