I wonder...
"从现在开始,你只许疼我一个人,要宠我,不能骗我,答应我的每一件事情都要做到,对我讲的每一句话都要真心,不许欺负我,骂我,要相信我,别人欺负我你要在第一时间出来帮我,我开心呢你就要陪着我开心,我不开心呢你就要哄我开心,永远都要觉得我是最漂亮的,梦里面也要见到我,在你的心里面只有我。就这样。。。" quoted from "The lion roars"
will this ever happen on any one?
is there such a person living in this world?
quoted "Living in the real world is really very very tiring. Finding a dream place where I can find peace."
I'm tired. Very very tired.
i thought when ur chinese so gd....haha....u cfm will find someone that will fulfill ur dream.....haha
ReplyDeleteSis.. tired of wad? care to share?? lets meet only u n me.. or even lynn... then tell us ... :)
ReplyDeleteI saw these phases in the same show too. Meaningful, but seldom people will be like what it says... I also wish I can find someone like this too.. cheer up =)
ReplyDeletelin..
ReplyDeletehaha.. silly..
my tired is realy very tired..
as in not enough sleep =x
cos like no matter how much nap i get, i still feel tired..
*yawn*
fyp, work and studies...
lynn..
ReplyDeletehaha.. you can de ma..
i'm sure he will be good to you..
rem what we always used to say.
between the three of us, all of us belong to different catergories..
from "xiao nu ren" to "da nu ren" and "both nu ren".. you belong to the luckiest ma. hope you are doing well.
catch up soon.. misses :]