Lesson without lappy. Godfather.
Yesterday was my first lesson in RP without having a lappy in class.
Somemore it was marketing and we need to do research on it!
I reached school at 8:01am. I repeat, 8:01am.
and all the laptops are loaned out.
I was thinking, gone case. No laptop throughout the day.
Went back to class and wonder how.
Reached too early, Jimmy wasn't there yet.
Left and returned when class is about to start.
Was wondering if I should tell Jimmy before he realised or what.
Asked meiwen and she told me to say.
Lucky Jimmy was understanding enough.
Lesson without lappy is really bored!
Thanks to LiYuan for sharing her lappy with me.
When she goes for break, I use her lappy to do the work.
One of my teammates asked me this,
"Why you so hardworking?"
I was like wondering why she would say that?!
I was just trying to do the worksheet.
My reply was "If no one in the team is back, and we need to submit the worksheet by 2nd meeting, I don't do then what are we going to submit?"
I'm just trying to do my part in the team, don't wanna be handicapped without a lappy.
I know I still can do it.
Thanks to the team who are understanding.
We managed to do the presentation together.
So it's alright to have no lappy for the day! Haha!
Yesterday was a day filled with all emotions.
happiness, surprises, tears, open-heart talk.
generally, a great day to remember.
Last saturday as usual went to tua.
Godfather said he might not be back for half a year or even a year.
Auntie Eileen was super sad when she heard that.
Seeing her cried made me feels like crying too.
But he will be back. I know.
Thanks for looking over us.
Now I will be free for every Saturday night.
We are able to meet up sisters!
and not to forget, our HALLOWEEN date. =]
angels, shall we have one too?
lol......how come u bo lappy?spolit?...hahah act hardworking onli....lalala
ReplyDeleteWhat act hardworking?!
ReplyDeleteYou know i'm ALWAYS that hardworking!!!
wahaha :]