Sunday, October 05, 2008

Lovely colleague

Working for long hours may be tiring but with a good companion, time always passes fast.
Samatha, my lovely colleague had taught and made me understand many many things that I had never know before.
From conversation in work, to personal, I get to learn something from her.
Like tonight, she told me something that made me think for the whole night.
It is so true and funny. If someone were to hear that, I think volcano will erupt.

Just vaccinated the flu jab (all staffs' privilege) and thanks to Sam for being there with me.
I'm really very scared of needles!!!
With her funny conversation and Dr. Felicia's skill,
everything is done within a few seconds!
but... it still hurts!!!

didn't left immediately after work cause there's simply too much things to chat with her!
haven yet taken a picture with her.
shall do that real soon.
thanks sam! :]

ps: thanks joanna for the late night messages :)

2 comments:

  1. hahah now i know u scare or needle....kekek..OMG

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. as if you not scare.

    say you not scare and I'm going to poke you with a NEEDLE!!!

    wahahah

    ReplyDelete