Friday, September 18, 2009

Quick Update!

Am just back from Javier's love office.
Brought some of my work home to do, but since Javier love need to go back to his office, did my work at his office instead.
Before we went to his office, he brought me to his workplace nearby to have dinner :)
And the stupidest thing that had happened for the night was - all my completed work is save in my TD and I left it at his office.

Hopefully his lovely colleague will send my documents to me tomorrow morning :)
Lack of updates recently cause work life is no fun.
It takes up 3/4 or more of my time everyday.
Other than work, I have no time/stuff to update.

The only few incidents I can remember is Dorcas farewell and Germaine's birthday celebration on the 11 Sept, Joey's and Hong Kun's birthday celebration on the 12 Sept.
That's all for now :)
Goodnight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment