Friday, September 25, 2009

Happening Loving Updates!

The night after Rebel, had another happening night with the usual clubbing click!
Tracy, Binbin, Kaile, Lyna, Puisin, Jiayu, Aaron, Jialun, Hongkun, Melvin and Ivan.
Another crazy and fun night with them.
Had booked the birthday package earlier on that includes 2 mixers, 16 shots and 1 champagne.
Love the music that night and pictures will do the talking :)


The girls - Jiayu. Puisin. Elaine. Lyna. Tracy. Kaile. Binbin.

My favourite Jargabomb, shots, mixer and champagne.

My new clubbing friend - Jiayu :)

My babes! Jiayu. Puisin. Lyna and Tracy! :)

Dancing throughout the night!

Playing games :)

Pop the champagne :)

Wild and crazy night!

The dancing goes on and on and on!

And on till the lights out! :)

Baby love came to fetch me after that.. and that's my sweet sweet love :)

Finally able to upload Joey's birthday pictures.
Had dinner with her at the Swensens :)

Kelly's pizza. My breakfast set. Javier love's salad and Joey's fish & chip.
Lastly, firehouse for Joey :)

Joey making a wish and us :)

Love my sisters - Kelly and Joey :)

Boss last day on Wednesday.
Bought her sunflowers at Tiong.
Love the flowers lots :)

Beautiful sunflower :)

Javier love previously brought me to his workplace nearby to have dinner.
And this is what we had :)

Yummy claypot :)

And on the 090909, baby love brought me to Hans for dinner.
Not celebrating anything but just happened to eat there :)

Our meal :)

And here's the surprise my Javier love gave to me!
Another surprise for no reason!
No occasion, nothing and that's what makes the surprise even a bigger one!
We had actually planned to go out on this day then we walked a dfferent route to take the train.
We walked past the car rental shop then he walked in.
I then realise he had actually rent a car to bring me out!
OMG! He is super sweet and I know he love me lots!
Damn happy till no words can describe my feelings :)

And we had a very very romantic date that day.
Went for ice-skating which I had always wanted to do.
The last time I skate was in Secondary school and I had lost my skills.
Javier love is super handsome when he skated and he is very very good at it :)
Caught "The Accident" after that and went to his neighbour's house together with auntie Janice to celebrate Hari Raya.
My first Hari Raya celebration and my first green packet :)
Went to his grandma house after that together with his mom.
And after sending his mom home, he took me out for a tour.
This time round, I'm the driver for a while :)
We both finally had a chance to see each other driving skill :)

The very next day, Javier love sent me to work!
I feel so much sweetness in the air! *love love*

Thanks Javier love for the surprise!
I love you lots and I know you love me lots too! :)

At the car rental :) Surprise surprise! :)

On the car :) *happiness*

On the car and ice-skating ring :)

Love the romantic date :)

Lastly, to end this post with a loving picture of us!

Quoted from 命中注定我爱你 "because the day we spend everyday is worth of remembrance" :)

I love you, Javier Tan!

4 comments:

  1. Car rental... how much it costs? how they charge for the rental?? Hehex im interested in renting car too... cos tink is quite exp de ba.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We rent the car one full day less than $100 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh... the price varies on the type of car ma?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think so ba.. need to check with him but he's at work now. Let you know again :)

    ReplyDelete