Saturday, September 05, 2009

I'm back!

Many things had happened recently.
Be it in family/work, there's so much to take and to accept.
Dad's medical report doesn't look good at all.
Hopefully after this month medication, his condition will be better.
As for work, I just hope I can do well in it and I can have less problem to think about.
After all, family is still my number one.

And since I'm back to my blog, I shall update it with pictures!
Caught "The Proposal" and "Final Destination in 3D" with love.
Met up with Lynn-san and Lin-er last week.

Pictures time!

At Puisin's house (o3o8o9).

Agnes birthday celebration (19o8o9).
Top left is my team. Bottom left shows the four girls of the same age. Bottom right is Puisin's team.

On our way to fetch my godfather from China.

Waiting at the airport patiently with mummy, aunties, uncles and Javier love :)

Finally their grand arrival :)

I totally love the picture so much! Javier love with my godparents!

A group pictures of us!

Dinner with Godfather and family.

Grandma and my godparents' daughter plus us!

Us with godparents, grandma and mummy :)

A group photo of those who attended the dinner that night! :)

A walk at the sky garden after dinner.

Desmond farewell lunch. All vegetarian.

My company's career fair. This event attracts many people.

With Puisin and Tricia :)

MOF after career fair. The second time we went there together :)

Javier love's company BBQ event! I love it! :)

Javier's colleagues - my new friends!
And i love the girls lots! We chatted and chatted from dining table to sofa, from as early as 7 plus in the evening till 1plus in the morning! :)

After the movie date with love - Final Destination in 3D, we had buffet steamboat at Crystal Jade :)

Met up with Kelly at IMM, Cafe Cartel on thursday, o3o9o9.

Hearts her lots!

Some funny pictures taken to entertain that night :)

Here's are the updates I can remember so far.
Lots of is things going on and I have lesser and lesser time for this place.
I miss school seriously.
Time to rest.
Adiós everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment