Tuesday, September 02, 2008

School Reopening!

just checked my gpa again.
calculated and realise I cant reach my target of 3.5 despite aiming for all As next sem!!
rather disappointed as i'm only so near to it! (0.02)
shall work hard in semester 2 and not to skip lesson except for my b'day!!! :)

Quoted from nirachan.com "oh ya... just remember something..my lil sis called me.. and told me about someone who make up a very nice story of mine behind my back, bitchin' and spreadin' the rumors about me. She was so pissed... why? coz she is my dearest sis.heh heh. Seriously, I don't know what is wrong with these kind of people.. but honestly.. tat doesnt bother me anymore. Not becoz i dont care about others oki? I do care..but only people who deserves my care. Sometimes my friends ask me "how can i stand these kinda ppl?". Well.. I will never let all these nonsense affect a happy life of mine. mine mine and mine. I could even list those few names in my blog.. but the reasons i chose not to.. becoz.. it will make me no difference from them."

totally agreed with it :)
this is why i say "ignorance is bliss"
elaine is a happy girl! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment