Friday, September 05, 2008

LauChiku!

Tracy- 8:02pm: Where you?
8:03pm: At my house lor. What's up?
Tracy- 8:03pm: Let's go out. Lol. Im free tonight
8:04pm: Haha. Go where? I still eating dinner.
Tracy- 8:04pm: Not so early lo. I cant think of going anywhere. /: club? k box?
8:05pm: Club. My singing suck! Wahaha. Got ask others not?
Tracy- 8:06pm: Nv leh. You the first. Lol.
8:07pm: Super touched! 感动到流泪!Lol. You want can ask lor. Dun have nevermind :)
Tracy- 8:08pm: Just we two ar? Ha. Ok. I jio my friends see how
8:09pm: No problem :)

haha! tracy is the first person who suddenly asked me out and I agreed to it!
she is always so steady and this time round, i also steady!
thanks tracy! for asking me out on a friday night!!
see you @ zouk! ciao~

p.s: my TWO first time given to you!! :) zouk.

No comments:

Post a Comment