Thursday, May 13, 2010

The month of May!

Reminded myself to update this post with the following:

1. Javier bday celebration
2. Javier business trip
3. Javier Surprise

Javier 3 days long birthday celebration.

This year is my 2nd year celebrating for him and I tried my best to plan something special.
Wanted to surprise him on AOM date with his company but so coincidently, he has two other colleagues birthday near his day.
So we celebrated together with the photocake I ordered :)
BBQ, drinking and gaming :)
At the strike of 12, I brought him to his boss's room to look for the hidden present.
And after he came out with the present, all of them sang him the birthday song!

On the day of his birthday, he brought me to Carousel at Royal Plaza on Scotts Hotel.
The most expensive buffet we ever had :)
The next day, we went to Wild Wild Wet and it was my virgin trip!
We had lots of fun and super tanned!

Javier Business Trip / Javier Surprise.

It was our long seperation! Sent him off on 05 May 2010.
Skype on some nights but calls from him everyday never fails!
On the very next day of his trip, I received flowers from him sent to my office!
I am super duper touced with this silly boy's action!
He brought the flower and gift just to make me feel he's with me!
Love Javier to the max! :)

Pictures on facebook and I still miss him lots!
Back in another 1 more day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment