Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year and Sweet Valentine!

在这里祝大家虎年行大运!

甜蜜情人节!

Baby love..

Here's the promise of love for you and I will still give you an actual gift though :)

Work and study has been too busy for me and I have too little time for myself and you.

So sorry about it.

Over here I would like to wish you Happy Lunar New Year and of course Sweet sweet Valentine to you!

2011 will be a year both of us looking forward to..

Our wedding shoot during the month of March - May in Taiwan and our big day on "you know when" :)

I will be walking down the aisle with you and we will be together till old :)

Here's a collage of randomly selected 60 pictures of us taken since 2008 :)



I love you lots!

*hugs and kisses*

2 comments:

  1. Baby, I love you lots too. Although someone wanted to wake up at 7am and come over but was asleep till 9am.. Haha. But no worries. Still super duper love you. I'll see you later then. Loves <3s!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Sweet~

    Happy Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day to u girl! Stay pretty always and mus tell us when is ur Big Day ah. hehe =P

    ReplyDelete