He sitted there for 4 hours without leaving his seat at all.
Even the hair stylist praised him for being so patient and sweet :)
I'm going to do colouring to my hair next week and hopefully all turns out well before school start, CNY start and Valentine day start :)
Looking forward to Feb when I'm going to be a student again but a lot tougher this time round cause I'm half working, half studying.
Plus CNY is coming and V'day is coming!
Most importantly is I'm going to get Blackberry!
Happy!! :)
Thanks Javier love for doting me so much so much!
Ciaos~
Wait.. why is Blackberry "most importantly"? I insist that you must supply a proper and acceptable explanation!!
ReplyDeleteHaha! Because I can communicate with you faster this way! See! W/o a BB, I have to wait till now then can reply your comment. Plus I'm sure lots of fun is waiting for us when I get BB. Lastly, we will be having couple phone and how sweet is it yeah? I love you lots!
ReplyDelete