Warning: A super long post!
o1o8o9 (Saturday) - Lyna's 21st Birthday Party
Baby love and I was invited to Lyna's 21st.
Head down to ehub and watch "Murderer" before going to her party.
Among our friends, we are the first to reach other than Mitchell and Choon ni.
Tracy was having high fever but she still came down late.
Bin, Kaile and Melvin came quite late too.
Thanks Hong Kun for playing such a good host too!
All of us bought Lyna a Kate-spade wallet chosen by Hong Kun.
Pictures below :)
o2o8o9 (Sunday) - Tracy's Flea market at St James Power House
After helping mom at stall, went down to St James Power House to look for Tracy.
When we are reaching there, it is already 4pm and she told me she's packing.
Luckily when I reached there, there is still many people.
At around 445pm the person in charge annouced and we had to pack up.
Javier love is great and he helped us to pack too.
When we had finish packing, we realised that we have 5 - 6 huge bags.
While waiting for Aaron's dad to come, we took many photos and the most challenging part of the day is moving Kaile's mirror into a cab. :)
Thanks Javier love again!
Went to watch "Overheard" at vivo afer that :)
Pictures below :)
o3o8o9 (Monday) - Puisin meatball house
Poor meatball was feeling very down that day.
She totally got no mood to work and was in a daze.
This makes me very worried about her and the ball sisters had decided to go over her house after work to acc-ed her.
That silly girl still treat us dinner and finally her mood get a little better.
Hopefully my silly girl will not get hurt anymore.
While I was at Puisin's house, Javier love is at RP receiving his award.
I am so proud of my boy!
Pictures below :)
o4o8o0 (Tuesday) - With Javier Love
Oh no.. we have too many memories together till I forgot what had happened on this day :)
Sounds like the absolute boyfriend show?
Having so many memories that we will forget what had happened today :)
o5o8o9 (Wednesday) - Balls Sister gathering with KELLY!
Finally Kelly the wrestler is back from Cambodia.
Meet up at Vivocity after work.
As my workload is getting heavier, I caused the balls to wait for me and we were late for our meet up with her. Sorry all!
We had a very hard time deciding what to eat, in the end after rounds of selection, we ended up at Earle Swensens'.
Had lots of fun and laughter throughout the whole dinner.
I
Hearts them lots!
Pictures below :)
o6o8o9 (Thursday) - Javier love's Surprise!
That day was having NDOC rehearsal and I ended work at only 7pm.
Before that, Javier love msg-ed me and told me he will be walking around at West Mall since I have not end work.
Then when I was on my way walking out of my office building very quickly because it is late, someone chased me, then I realised is Javier love!
OMG! How sweet can he be!
Thanks love for appearing when I had a very tired day. :)
o7o8o9 (Friday) - Energy drained out
Another day of rehearsal and it ended late too.
Not only that, with tons of work being delayed because of this, I had to work OT.
I really miss the good old days in the other team with Meatball.
o8o8o9 (Saturday) - 观音诞. Together with Teck Sin Tua went to Ghim Moh and Geylang.
After helping mom at stall, went out with Javier love and Joey sis to Tiong and caught "UP".
Super nice animations with a deep meaning behind it.
Before watching, I thought it was another cartoon show but it proves us wrong.
A movie that is worth watching it :)
Javier love went off for his soccer game after that and I send Joey home.
Reached tua at 730pm as requested.
Went to Ghim Moh and Geylang.
The whole event ended at only 130am.
That night I was almost gone.
Seriously tired to the max especially when work is so tough already and I'm still working every weekend morning/afternoon.
I seriously need a break and that's the reason why baby and I are going for a short getaway soon.
o9o8o9 (Sunday) - Watch ndp with love at home and Yulin and Khin came over my place at 10plus till 12mn :)
Morning Javier love was at his place.
Then after helping out at stall, webcam with love at home cause we seldom part with each other. Haha!
Even for half a day we also miss each other a lot!
Javier love came over in the evening and we slack the night watching tv at home.
At ten plus, Lynn-san msg-ed me asked me if I'm home and they (yulin and khin) are under my block playground.
I invited them up and they stayed till midnight.
Lots of catch up with them. Loves!
After they went home, I'm gone immediately cause I'm super tired! Haha!
1oo8o9 (Monday) - Teck Sin Tua 游景again.
Yet another 游景 and this time round I had to reached at 4pm.
I was helping my mom at stall as usual cause it is public holiday and I already lack of sleep.
Am seriously tired and didn't want to go.
Since godfather say everyone must go, I reached only at 520pm cabbing down requested by them.
Reached Geylang too early and I'm like the only helper.
Am super pissed off that day.
I was informed it will end at 10pm and in the end, it ended at 12mn when I had to work at 645am the very next day!
Urgh! If it is not for godfather, I seriously will not go.
It's a bad night after all.
11o8o9 (Tuesday) - National Day Observation Ceremony
Finally the big day is here!
Reached work at 645am.
QC the whole place and make sure everything qualified.
Had the performance dry run once before the event started.
It is an event involving the minister and hence we matters this event a lot.
Had lots of fun during the ball throwing session, feels so high about it!
Anyway, am glad that the event went well and the effort we had put in for days is worth it!
Video is on facebook.
Pictures is with Agnes and hopefully I can get from her soon :)
13o8o9 (Thursday) - Five Stars & Movie
Finish work at around 7plus all alone again.
Thanks dear for coming down to fetch me as I am really afraid of dark.
Went down to Jurong Point to check with Five Stars regarding the tour.
Am going to plan before we booked as Javier love need to see his timetable.
Went to watch "Hangover" after that.
A super funny show and I'm so glad my Javier love watched with me! :)
Reached home around 12mn and realised Daddy is unwell.
Javier love and I brought him down to Clementi 24hrs Clinic.
Wait for 1 hour plus before Daddy's turn.
Am so worried about Dad, hope he get well soon.
Reached home at 2am. Thanks love for acc-ed me and sacrifice your sleep.
Love you lots!
Finally had done all the updates I had owe.
It's time for

At Tiong, buffet with love last month :)

Nurses Day with my lovely ones.

The first "You Keng" we had.
Lyna's 21 Birthday Party!

Tracy. The function hall. Us!

My lovely girls - Tracy, Fenpei, Bin, Kaile.

The gift we gave her :)

Group photo!

Us with the birthday girl :)

Tracy's Flea Market :)

When packing the stuffs.

Still in the progress of packing.

While waiting for Aaron's dad.
I love the above picture so much! Everyone of us is capture in the mirror :)

Am still waiting..

Loading the stuffs into car.

Javier love's award day! :)

Meet up with Kelly!

Our yummylicious food.

Having fun at Earle Swensens'

Hearts the balls!

Pinsin/Meatball.
Xueyun/Snowball.
Kelly/Golfball.

At Teck Sin Tua with the kids!

On the lorry.

At Geylang while 大爷伯 watching the 歌台.

My godfather - 大爷伯.
Finally I have finish updating and hopefully I will have more time to keep this place updated regularly :)
Baby love is tired already and it's time for bed!
Good night everyone! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment