Thursday, August 28, 2008

True Friends!


met khin this afternoon, it was a short meet up but it was sure a fruitful one!
was feeling really lousy lately but thanks to her,
for being there for me.
I just feel great after talking to her.
She understands me and I understand her.
She really does listen to what I say and as a good friend, she advice/comments.
Good or bad she doesn't hide.

"... bother/entertain.."
All she wants for me is what is best for me and same for me.
All i want for her is what is best for her.
Am really grateful that she is with me.
Thanks sis! You makes my day!
Shall put in more effort in meeting you up, hopefully next week.

And Tracy! Thanks! Thanks for thinking of me when it comes to opportunities.

For me now, when there is an opportunities, i will not let it slip away anymore.
Be it knowing that it might be impossible or what, at least I know that I'd tried.
Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment