Instructions
1. Do the following WITHOUT complaint.
2. Choose 5 people to do this after you completed yours.
3. Leave a tag on the person's tagboard to say he/she have been tagged.
4. Start your post with; I have been tagged!
Favourites
Favourite Color: Black, White, Pink, Purple
Favourite Food: A LOT!! my mom's kuay chap!!
Favourite Movie: A LOT!! all those i've watched with him!!
Favourite Sport: Rollar blading, Ice Skating!
Favourite Day of the Week: Any day
Favourite Season: All
Favourite Ice Cream: Chocolate, Oreo, Cookie and Cream and more..
Currents
Current Mood: SAD, moody, frustrated
Current Clothes: Mango black top and jeans
Current Desktop: Toshiba (school laptop)
Current Time: 15:41
Current Surroundings: surrounded by CLASSMATES!! W66R..
Current Annoyances: irritating FACI.
Current Thoughts: I want back my family photos.. hate IT helpdesk!!
Firsts
First Best Friend: Kuah Sue Lynn(primary)
First Crush: Sec 1.
First Movie: I don’t remember.
First Lie: I don’t remember.
First Music: I don’t remember.
Lasts
Last Drink: plain water.
Last Car Ride: Baby's van.
Last Crush: don't know.
Last Phone Call: Joanna.
Last CD Played: K ge qing ren.
Have you evers?
Have you ever dated one of your best friend: Yes.
Have you ever broken the law : Nah.
Have you ever been arrested?: Of Course Not.
Have you ever been on TV: Yes. NDP.
Have you ever kissed someone you dont know: Of Course Not.
Random 5 things you are good at:
Sleep
Eat
Watch tv
Work
Dream
4 things you've done today:
Reformat my OWN laptop- IT helpdesk sux.
Eat ban mian.
Bathed.
Did presentation.
3 things you can hear right now:
Classmates yakking
Screaming
Shouting
5 People to tag:
Beverly
Bin Bin
Jade
Jaslin
Lin-er
i love binbin (:- typed by herself..
No comments:
Post a Comment